We have a beautiful 18-hole golf course, which our Superintendent, Todd Caudill, and his staff keep in excellent condition. Take a virtual tour of our course and see the beauty of it yourself by watching the video below! Several golf events are scheduled throughout the year, highlighted by our Men’s Invitational Tournament in August. Click the link below to view our full Tournament Schedule for the 2017 season.
18 Hole Virtual Course Tour
Upcoming Events and Details
Fourth of July Scramble:
- Tuesday, July 4th at 10:00am – Signs up are in the pro shop.
- $20 entry fee, which will be paid the day of.
- Members and overnight house guests ONLY are eligible to play (example: family visiting for the holiday).
- If you sign up a guest, please provide a handicap for them at that time.
- All guests will pay half of a green fee ($22.50) along with the $20 entry fee.
Member/Guest, Member/Member Tournament:
- July 15 & 16
- $250.00 per team entry fee
- 8:30am Saturday (27 holes)
- 8:00am Sunday (18 holes)
- Six teams per flight with each team playing five 9-hole matches.
- Ten points are available in each match: 1 point for winning the hole and ½ point for a tie.
- The winner of the match will earn 1 point.
- The team with the most points after five matches wins the flight.
- The winner of each flight will play in a playoff on Sunday to determine the overall champion.
- Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
- Field is limited to the first 48 PAID entries!
- Must be signed up and paid by Monday, July 9th!!
- Those signing up late may get cut if the number of entries is not divisible by six.
FCC Club Championship:
- (registration date has already passed)
- Round 1 – June 7th-14th
- Round 2 – June 15th-25th
- Round 3 – June 26th-July 9th
- Finals – July 10th-23rd
FCC Golf FAQ’s
- April 1st thru October 31st – $40 weekdays and $45 weekends and holidays.
- November 1st thru March 31st – $25 weekdays and $30 weekends and holidays.
Cart rental fee:
- $20 for 18 holes
- $10 for 9 holes
- All guests must accompany a member or a member must call and make arrangements for the guest.
Private Cart Storage:
- $150 per year for gas carts
- $175 per year for electric carts
Golf Bag Storage and Club Cleaning:
- $50 per year
Pap’s Pro Shop Hours:
- Spring – Fall: 7am-7pm
- Fall – Spring: 8am-5pm
- Pro Shop hours are seasonal. Depending on course activity and the weather, Pap’s Pro Shop may close early or later than the hours listed above. If in doubt, please call ahead.
Should you have any questions pertaining to the above information, don’t hesitate to call us! Both the Pro Shop and the Office phone numbers are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.