We have a beautiful 18-hole golf course, which our Superintendent, Todd Caudill, and his staff keep in excellent condition. Take a virtual tour of our course and see the beauty of it yourself by watching the video below! Several golf events are scheduled throughout the year, highlighted by our Men’s Invitational Tournament in August. Click the link below to view our full Tournament Schedule for the 2018 season.
18 Hole Virtual Course Tour
FCC Golf FAQ’s
- April 1st thru October 31st – $40 weekdays and $45 weekends and holidays.
- November 1st thru March 31st – $25 weekdays and $30 weekends and holidays.
Cart rental fee:
- $20 for 18 holes
- $10 for 9 holes
- All guests must accompany a member or a member must call and make arrangements for the guest.
Private Cart Storage:
- $150 per year for gas carts
- $175 per year for electric carts
Golf Bag Storage and Club Cleaning:
- $50 per year
Pap’s Pro Shop Hours:
- Spring – Fall: 7am-7pm
- Fall – Spring: 8am-5pm
- Pro Shop hours are seasonal. Depending on course activity and the weather, Pap’s Pro Shop may close early or later than the hours listed above. If in doubt, please call ahead.
Should you have any questions pertaining to the above information, don’t hesitate to call us! Both the Pro Shop and the Office phone numbers are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.