The Franklin Country Club built the current pool in 1995. The pool area includes a six-lane, 25 yard long competitive swimming pool with a diving board, a baby pool, a breezeway for shade and a large deck area with plenty of lounge chairs and tables for members to use.
The pool manager is Debbie Hudson. Should you have any questions regarding the pool, don’t hesitate to contact her at (270)-647-1805 .
The pool is now closed for the 2018 season. Please stay tuned for updates on its’ reopening in 2019.
FCC Pool FAQ’s
- No running or horseplay
- No glass containers (such as bottles, nail polish, etc.)
- Please help keep pool area clean
- No swimming with infectious diseases (i.e. pink eye, staph infection, strep throat, chicken pox, ringworm, etc.)
- Children must pass lifeguard test to be left unattended
- If a child has not yet passed a lifeguard test, they must have an adult present with a flotation device when swimming in the deep end
- No child over 6 allowed in baby pool
- No spitting of any kind in either pool
The FCC asks that you swim at your own risk if there is no lifeguard on duty.
Members may bring guests on Wednesdays only and are required to sign them in and pay the pool guest fee at the Pro Shop before going to the pool area. If a member has out-of-town family or friends visiting them, they may bring them to the pool any day of the week during the time of their visit.