The Franklin Country Club built the current pool in 1995. The pool area includes a six-lane, 25 yard long competitive swimming pool with a diving board, a baby pool, a breezeway for shade and a large deck area with plenty of lounge chairs and tables for members to use.
The pool manager is Debbie Hudson. Should you have any questions regarding the pool, don’t hesitate to contact her at (270)-647-1805 .
Anyone interested in having a swim party may contact Pool Manager Debbie Hudson at 270-647-1805. The pool rental fee is $75 for parties scheduled Monday – Thursday and is $100 for any parties scheduled Friday and Saturday. There is also an additional charge of $15 per hour per lifeguard in attendance.
Parties have already been scheduled for June 14th, 19th, and 29th.
The phone number at the pool is 270-586-8951.
FCC Pool FAQ’s
- No running or horseplay
- No glass containers (such as bottles, nail polish, etc.)
- Please help keep pool area clean
- No swimming with infectious diseases (i.e. pink eye, staph infection, strep throat, chicken pox, ringworm, etc.)
- Children must pass lifeguard test to be left unattended
- If a child has not yet passed a lifeguard test, they must have an adult present with a flotation device when swimming in the deep end
- No child over 6 allowed in baby pool
- No spitting of any kind in either pool
The FCC asks that you swim at your own risk if there is no lifeguard on duty.
Members may bring guests on Wednesdays only and are required to sign them in and pay the pool guest fee at the Pro Shop before going to the pool area. If a member has out-of-town family or friends visiting them, they may bring them to the pool any day of the week during the time of their visit.
Swim Team Info:
2019 Swim Meet Schedule
|Olde Stone||4:00 PM warm up|
|Thursday 6/13||FCC||4:00 PM warm up|
|Thursday 6/20||Hopkinsville CC||4:00 PM warm up|
|Tuesday 6/25||Indian Hills CC||4:00 PM warm up|
|Tuesday 7/9||FCC||4:00 PM warm up|
|Thursday 7/11||FCC||4:00 PM warm up|
|Indian Hills CC ||8:00 AM (depending on|
the age of the swimmer
and their race events)