The Franklin Country Club built the current pool in 1995. The pool area includes a six-lane, 25 yard long competitive swimming pool with a diving board, a baby pool, a breezeway for shade and a large deck area with plenty of lounge chairs and tables for members to use.
The pool manager is Debbie Hudson. Should you have any questions regarding the pool, don’t hesitate to contact her at (270)-647-1805 .
Additional FCC pool information, including the swim team, is listed below.
We hope to have the pool ready to open by Friday, May 18th.
Members may host private pool parties Monday through Saturday (not allowed on Sundays). All parties must be booked with Debbie Hudson at (270)-647-1805 and we encourage you to book them at least seven days in advance. Pool Party Rates are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: $75.00 pool rental fee, plus $15.00 per hour per lifeguard.
- Friday & Saturday: $100.00 pool rental fee, plus $15.00 per hour per lifeguard.
Upcoming scheduled parties: August 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 24th.
FCC Pool FAQ’s
- No running or horseplay
- No glass containers (such as bottles, nail polish, etc.)
- Please help keep pool area clean
- No swimming with infectious diseases (i.e. pink eye, staph infection, strep throat, chicken pox, ringworm, etc.)
- Children must pass lifeguard test to be left unattended
- If a child has not yet passed a lifeguard test, they must have an adult present with a flotation device when swimming in the deep end
- No child over 6 allowed in baby pool
- No spitting of any kind in either pool
The FCC asks that you swim at your own risk if there is no lifeguard on duty.
Members may bring guests residing in Simpson County on Wednesdays only and are required to sign them in and pay the pool guest fee at the Pro Shop before going to the pool area. If a member has out-of-town family or friends visiting them, they may bring them to the pool any day of the week during the time of their visit.
FCC Swim Team
News and Basic Information:
Mike Ballard has been hired to coach the swim team this year. Mike brings a wealth of coaching experience to our team. He is very much looking forward to working with your children and building a fun and competitive atmosphere for the kids. The exercise from swimming is great way for the kids to start their day while also having fun with their friends. Registration is ongoing and Coach Ballard would like to meet with all parents on Wednesday, May 9th at 6:00 pm in dining room.
The swim team hosts and travels to several meets during the season. This is a great way for your child to gain confidence as a swimmer and to learn water safety. If you would like more information on the swim team or would like to volunteer to help with the meets, please come to the meeting May 9th.
- Registration is ongoing
- Coach & Parents Meeting on May 9th @ 6:00 pm.
- Children of members (age 4 and up) are eligible to be on the team.
- Cost per child will begin at $50 for one child and increase by 10 dollars for every additional child. So, $60 for two, $70 for three, and $80 for four or more.
- If you have any questions or cannot attend but are interested in signing your child up, please contact Coach Ballard.
Practice and Meet schedules will be posted soon, stay tuned!
|June 7th||Relay Meet||Indian Hills Country Club|
|June 12th||Greenville Country Club||Greenville Country Club|
|June 19th||Indian Hills Country Club||Franklin Country Club|
|June 28th||Hopkinsville Country Club||Hopkinsville Country Club|
|July 10th||Bowling Green Country Club||Bowling Green Country Club|
|July 21st-22nd||South Central Championship||Greenville Country Club|