The Franklin Country Club built the current pool in 1995. The pool area includes a six-lane, 25 yard long competitive swimming pool with a diving board, a baby pool, a breezeway for shade and a large deck area with plenty of lounge chairs and tables for members to use.
The pool manager is Debbie Hudson. Should you have any questions regarding the pool, don’t hesitate to contact her at (270)-647-1805 . If you are interested in scheduling a pool party, you can also contact Debbie for available dates and pricing.
Additional FCC pool information, including the swim team, is listed below.
FCC Pool FAQ’s
- No running or horseplay
- No glass containers (such as bottles, nail polish, etc.)
- Please help keep pool area clean
- No swimming with infectious diseases (i.e. pink eye, staph infection, strep throat, chicken pox, ringworm, etc.)
- Children must pass lifeguard test to be left unattended
- If a child has not yet passed a lifeguard test, they must have an adult present with a flotation device when swimming in the deep end
- No child over 6 allowed in baby pool
- No spitting of any kind in either pool
The FCC asks that you swim at your own risk if there is no lifeguard on duty.
Members may bring guests residing in Simpson County on Wednesdays only and are required to sign them in and pay the pool guest fee at the Pro Shop before going to the pool area. If a member has out-of-town family or friends visiting them, they may bring them to the pool any day of the week during the time of their visit.
FCC Swim Team
The 2017 FCC Swim Team Coaches are Mandy Brown and Brandy Coates
The swim team hosts and travels to several meets during the season. This is a great way for your child to gain confidence as a swimmer and to learn water safety. If you would like more information on the swim team or would like to volunteer to help with the meets, please contact either coach.
- Thursday, April 12th at 6:00 pm.
- A parent’s meeting will begin at 6:00 in the dining room with registration to follow.
- Children of members (age 4 and up) are eligible to be on the team.
- Cost per child will begin at $50 for one child and increase by 10 dollars for every additional child. So, $60 for two, $70 for three and so on.
- If you have any questions or cannot attend but are interested in signing your child up, please contact either Coach Mandy Brown at (270)776-2358 or Coach Brandy Coates at (270)776-5909.
Practice and Meet schedules will be posted soon, stay tuned!