We have a beautiful 18-hole golf course, which our Superintendent, Todd Caudill, and his staff keep in excellent condition. Several golf events are scheduled throughout the year, highlighted by our Men’s Invitational Tournament in August. As for fun golf-related events, members can sign up for our blind draw scrambles – held each Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. We also host a member-member tournament, a member-guest tournament, and a couples tournament throughout the summer season.
Important Golf Course Information & Updates:
Cart Traffic: We are fortunate to have a robust membership and with that comes more cart traffic, inevitably meaning more wear and tear on the golf course. Please follow the following guidelines while playing:
- Stay on the cart paths provided when moving from green to tee and avoid taking shortcuts.
- Park on the cart paths by the green and by the tee when arriving at each.
- Avoid driving carts within the approach area 30 yards in front of each green.
- Avoid driving cars withing 30 feet (10 to 12 steps) on the sides of each green.
- Please begin to consider riding two per cart when possible.
Irrigation Project: The latest projection for the beginning of the installation of the new irrigation system is around the first of June.
#16 Green: With the opening of #16 green on April 2nd, expect a slower roll until we can get the mowing height down to the same as the rest of the greens. Thank you for your patience with this project.
New Fan on #15 Green: We have installed a new fan on #15 green to increase air movement on the green which should feel good to the green and golfer during a hot and muggy summer.
2021 Tournament Schedule
Attention Junior Golfers:
FCC will once again host a Bluegrass Golf Tour event this summer. The event will be held on Tuesday, June 22nd. You may view all of this tour’s events at BluegrassGolfTour.com